Contact Details & Booking

Twitter: @guruofxellence
Cell:074 766 9544
Facebook: Xavier "Guru" Mgidlana
Email For Bookings: xmgidlana@gmail.com
Passport: Available
Tax Number: Available
Fields: Fashion Model, Actor, Fitness Model
Agent: Free Lancer


Location: Pretoria , South Africa

Sunday 29 April 2012

5th May :The Guru Showcases Mocks Jeans @ NewsCafe

The Guru has been out of action for quite a long time now and people are starting to wonder and doubt whether the Guru has still got it. Haters are busy sitting on the couch feeding on potatoes fascinated about the disappearance of S.A's next top model. Well I have been out of action cause I went out to learn and study the ways of this insane Industry make no lies I have along the line lost my way. But now Chris Mocks has given me an opportunity to rise to fame and beyond once more. So next week Saturday I bring you fire, heat that will wipe the candy smile out of your face and bring you light into Guru'z world.................Finnnnnnnaaaalllly The Guru brings you live entertainment on his new Blog-page. Hater or Lover tell everyone a heavy storm is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment